Rules and Advice
- No glass or alcoholic drinks will allowed to be brought in at all, a strict and rigorous check will be made on the entrance and no fluids will be allowed inside. Free Water, plus Lime, Blackcurrant, soft drinks, tea, coffee, beers, ciders, wine, real ales, vodka/redbull etc will all be available at the usual cheap prices.
- Baby/child drinks are fine, including sealed cartons of soft drinks such as Capri-sun, fresh orange and Ribena but no bottled Coke ect will be allowed.
- Hot and cold food will be available on site, your own food is allowed inside the festival.
- No pets.
- No pyro’s, Chinese lanterns or fireworks.
- No drugs, including legal highs, we have an amnesty bin on the entrance.
- No BBQ’s.
- No gazebos
- No smoking in marquee areas.
- Anyone throwing any items in the air will be ejected.
- Right of admission reserved.
The lost property point is situated at the side of the welfare point and is signposted.
Car parking is provided for 200 cars on Coleridge Road, £3 per car, cars are left at the owners risk, the car parks gates are closed at 11-30pm on Friday evening and open again at 8am next day, the same applies for Saturday evening, parking attendants on site.
ID will be required at the bar for anyone looking under 21 years of age; no one will be served if they cannot provide ID, only passport, driving licence, birth certificate and hologram PASS cards as per national proof of age accreditation will be accepted. Once you have proved your age you will be given a wrist band so that you don’t get asked by different staff every time you come to the bar
Bar opens at 11am and closes at 10-30pm on Saturday.
There is limited seating provided at the festival and this is an out-door event so please come prepared if the weather is not favourable, items such as camp seating, small pop up tents and umbrella’s will be allowed to be brought into festival, wear suitable footwear. Rain ponchos are on sale at the festival, priced £3.00 each or 2 for £5.oo.
First Aid and ambulance will be on site throughout the festival.
Disabled people are able to park in the staff car park right at the side of the festival. Please inform us (on any of the listed contacts) if you are attending the festival so we can plan to make your visit an enjoyable one.
We have a Child welfare officer on site and a welfare point to meet in case you get split up from loved ones, a regular announcement with child info will be made over the PA system.
Children under 8 are free with a paying adult; (Proof of age maybe required) No-one under 15 will be allowed in without an adult (over 21 year old).
We have a funfair and kids rides on site, please keep your children under control and within your sight.
Please come along and enjoy the festival, the last few years have been brilliant, everyone was a credit to themselves, so once again can we ask that you please respect the local area and residents as you come to and leave the site. The festival will close at 11-00pm.